If your question is not answered here please contact usthrough our Customer Support department at email@example.com
- When will my order ship?
- When will my Credit Card be charged?
- Do you ship rifles or suppressors direct on the web store?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- How do I know if an item is in stock before purchasing?
- What is your warranty policy?
- What is not covered by your warranty?
- If I believe that I have a warranty issue who should I contact?
NEA-15 rifle Specific
- What is the warranty on my rifle?
- Can I register my NEA-15 warranty electronically?
- What is the break-in process for my rifle?
- Will your components work in any AR-15?
- Are your barrels chrome lined?
- Are your rifles 100% made in Canada?
- Q: I wish to speak to an NEA representative, who do I contact?
- A: Please refer to our contacts page for a list of email addresses to reach the appropriate department. By contacting the department in your region we can better serve you.
- Q: Can I contact NEA by phone?
- A: Because of the volume of inquiries we receive, we ask that all initial communications be made through e-mail. This ensures that the person best able to address your inquiry is able to deal with it directly and promptly. Once a NEA representative has contacted you and you wish to discuss your inquiry further by phone, contact information will be provided at that time.
- Q: Do you have a representative in my area?
- A: Please refer to our contacts page for a list of regions in which we operate. North Eastern Arms has offices in Ontario, Canada and Hereford, UK. To locate a dealer in your area that can assist you with stocked products please see our dealers section.
- Q: How else can I follow up on NEA?
- A: You can follow us on Twitter at @NEAGinc or our Facebook page at #NorthEasternArms.
- Q: How do we become an NEA dealer?
- A: Please see our contacts page to speak to one of our regional sales representatives. They will respond to your request usually within 48 hours. NEA has several price points to suit your type of business and there are no minimum orders.
- Q: What is your dealer policy?
- A: North Eastern Arms dealers promote, resell, and stock our firearms and accessories. Since the inception of our company, our business model has always been to sell the products we design, develop, manufacture through a worldwide network of dealers. We greatly respect the dynamics of the distribution network; and we work to support and protect our dealer chain. While we do sell direct to the public through our web store, no one has better pricing on our products than our dealers. We are happy to provide payment terms to all domestic retailers, and in stock orders are usually shipped in 1-3 days. For international dealers we are happy to arrange mutually agreeable terms and work with our freight forward or yours to explore the freight method and pricing to best suit your needs. All NEA dealers are advertised and linked directly on our dealer page.
- Q: When will my order ship?
- A: Most orders should ship between 3 and 7 business days of receiving the order. However, often times our staff will have your order out the door the next business day. Depending on the volume of orders received, your order may not ship right away.
- Q: When will my Credit Card be charged?
- A: Credit cards are not charged until orders are packed and ready to be shipped. Most orders should ship between 3 and 7 business days of receiving the order. Payments are not processed automatically by the webstore, but by our staff.
- Q: Do you ship rifles or suppressors direct on the web store?
- A: For commercial sales, all of our rifles and Lower Receivers are only available through our dealer network. For a list of dealers in your area please see our dealer page. Our line of suppressors are available directly from NEA where legal in your area. For departmental, LEO or military sales, please contact us directly.
- Q: What forms of payment do you accept?
- A: Our webstore accepts Visa or Mastercard credit cards. We do not accept American Express, credit debit cards or paypal. If you wish to pay by cheque or money order contact us for details.
- Q: How do I know if an item is in stock before purchasing?
- A: We use a real time inventory system for our webstore. Any item that has an "ADD TO CART" button is currently in stock. We will never pre-sell or sell backordered items.
- Q: Do you ship rifles to my country?
- A: Because our rifles do not contain any US-made components, they are not subject to ITAR regulations and can be sold and resold just about anywhere. NEA ships to most countries that are not subject to an International Trade Embargo. NEA will not sell automatic configured rifles to any country on the Automatic Firearms Country Control List. If it is legal for you to own an AR pattern rifle in your country, we will work with a dealer in your area to provide a model that meets your nations legal requirements. For a list of dealers currently selling NEA products see our dealers page. For Military, Governmental or Private Security end users we can work with our partners to get product where you need it, when you need it within the above scope.
- Q: Do you ship accessories to my country?
- A: We ship our accessories globally directly through our web store and through our dealer network. Because of the various national laws regarding firearms accessories, it is your responsibility to know whether or not import requirements exist in your home country before ordering. NEA will not be held responsible for seized shipments nor customs/brokerage fees associated with shipping to your area.
- Q: What is your return policy?
- A: No returns will be accepted without prior written permission from NEA and a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. A 25% restocking fee will be assessed on all returned products. All products and packaging returned or exchanged must be in resale condition. Custom orders cannot be returned for refund. If you wish to return a product contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the reason for the return and request an RMA number.
- Q: What is your warranty policy?
- A: We stand by all of our products. Period. Your NEA accessory carries a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser and covers all defects in material and workmanship.
All returns and warranty work will be handled directly by NEA. Please contact us for an RMA authorization prior to sending your rifle to us. Any product submitted with no warranty issue discovered will be charged at our normal shop rate as well as return shipping. Any product requiring warranty work will be repaired/replaced free of charge and return shipping included.
- Q: What is not covered by your warranty?
- A: Any unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, modification or alteration of this product is not covered by this warranty.
- Q: If I believe that I have a warranty issue who should I contact?
- A: If you believe that you have a warranty issue, please contact us directly usingour Warranty & Service Portal located at www.neaginc.com/warranty.html . Please be as detailed as possible and, where available, attach photos or other documentation. We will reply to your concern within two business days.
NEA-15 rifle Specific
- Q: What is the warranty on my rifle?
- A: Your NEA firearm carries a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser and covers all defects in material and workmanship. Any unauthorized repair, misuse, abuse, modification or alteration of this product is not covered by this warranty.
THIS WARRANTY WILL ONLY BE HONORED UPON THE COMPLETION AND SUBMISSION OF THE WARRANTY CARD TO NEA WITHIN 30 DAYS OF PURCHASE. PLEASE INCLUDE A COPY OF THE DATED SALES RECEIPT FROM YOUR RETAILER. If you did not receive a warranty card with your rifle click HERE to download one.
All returns and warranty work will be handled direct by NEA. Please contact us for a RMA authorization prior to sending your rifle to us. Any product submitted with no warranty issue discovered or no warranty card on file will be charged at our normal shop rate as well as return shipping. Any product requiring warranty work will be repaired/replaced free of charge and return shipping covered.
- Q: Can I register my NEA-15 warranty electronically?
- A: Yes, click HERE to download a copy of our warranty card, fill it out and submit it to email@example.com. For international customers, contact us directly for your area specific warranty card.
- Q: What is the break-in process for my barrel?
- A: We recommend cleaning the bore every round for 25 rounds and every tenth round for an additional 100 rounds. Use a bore brush or bore snake with any standard CLP or solvent.
- Q: Will your components work in any AR-15?
- A: Our rifles are made to meet or exceed the MIL-Spec. Our rifles are compatible with any standard AR component.
- Q: Are your barrels chrome lined?
- A: No. We subject all of our barrels to our proprietary ARC + processing, an advanced form of nitro-carburizing.
- Q: Are your rifles 100% made in Canada?
- A: Our rifles are designed, engineered, manufactured and assembled in Canada with Canadian labor. We manufacturer all components of our rifles in house with the exception of parts kit, stocks and grips.
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature. When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously. We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes. Like many websites, we use "cookies" to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested. To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests. To quickly process your transactions. To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Neit Designs Co. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and Feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.
All contents of the North Eastern Arms Web Site are: Copyright 2010 by NEAG Inc. and/or its suppliers. All rights reserved. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
THE INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THE NEA WEB SITE MAY INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN. NEA AND/OR ITS SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE NEA WEB SITE AT ANY TIME. ADVICE RECEIVED VIA THE NEA WEB SITE SHOULD NOT BE RELIED UPON FOR PERSONAL, MEDICAL, LEGAL OR FINANCIAL DECISIONS AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT AN APPROPRIATE PROFESSIONAL FOR SPECIFIC ADVICE TAILORED TO YOUR SITUATION.